Hive Doctor Smart Bottom Board with Triple Entrance Disk (White - 10 Frame)
SKU / HDBV2TDW
Adaptable and functional UV resistant bottom board with a low profile for stability and sturdiness, and multiple entrance options!
Adaptable and functional UV resistant bottom board with a low profile for stability and sturdiness, and multiple entrance options
- Straight sides and ends for easy palletising, and strapping multiple hives.
- Screw holes for securing to pallets.
- Locator slots through centre of base for Emlock hive strappers.
- Locating lugs to secure your hive box, and rigid design to prevent bowing
- Universal entrance space to allow future functionality, eg. pollen traps, varroa control, and other wasp control.
- Deep floor with great venting (21% ventilation), with the ability for venting to be closed off with pest trays.
- Triple disk entrance for a choice of entrance options (Disk colour may vary)
- Bar entrance reducer available seperately here slots in front of the box, and can be flipped to either close or reduce the entrance, and stored in the front holding slot.
- Pest checking trays: available separately here. 10 Frame Bottom Boards require 2 x Pest checking trays
- Dimensions: 53 x 40.5 x 5cm
For more information click here to download our Instruction Guide.
About the Smart Bottom Board
Original / Smart Bottom Board Comparison
NOTE: When using pollen patties, place patties carefully on the top bars of the hive, ensuring no pieces fall through to the bottom board. As with any food product, these pieces may attract rodents which could result in damage to the hive.
Articles of interest
COVID-19 Update - Delivery Delays
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, deliveries are taking an additional 48 to 72 hours to arrive. Our Blayney showroom remains closed until further notice. Our warehouse is still open for pick-ups and shipping. If you visit us to collect supplies, we ask that you wear your mask at all times and check in using our QR code to help keep everyone safe. If you have been in Greater Sydney recently, please utilize our contact-free delivery options instead. Our team can be reached on 1800 90 56 87 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a hand.